Here at The Hopeful Theatre Project our mission is clear - to use our ticket sales as a way to give back to causes close to our heart. We currently donate 75% of all ticket proceeds to our beneficiary for a production. The remaining 25% of ticket sales goes towards The Hopeful Theatre Project so we can continue producing shows that make a difference.


Many people ask - "How do you select a beneficiary for a production?" We do it one of two ways - we either select a show and use the themes portrayed to match with a beneficiary OR we select a beneficiary with a great cause and pair it with a show. We try to highlight important aspects of beneficiaries through the stories we tell on stage.


Over 200

raised for our beneficiaries

of ticket proceeds go to help those in need.

actors and production team members


different beneficiaries across several genres locally, nationally, and worldwide.

Our most recent production, Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, was our 5th annual Valentine’s Production for Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth and Ronald McDonald House of Dallas. Performed at the historic Kalita Humphreys Theater, the show welcomed over 1,000 patrons and provided 304 nights at RMH for a family with a critically ill child a place to stay completely free of charge.. In addition to a monetary impact, we were also able to fill their newly renovated House libraries with books donated by our patrons and actors during Belle’s Book Drive.

Disney's Beauty and the Beast broke all Hopeful records with an astounding $15,000+ raised for our beneficiary.

Disney's Beauty and the Beast

Ronald McDonald house charities | March 2024

"Funds received from the Hopeful Theatre’s production of the ADDAMS FAMILY assisted Anthem Strong Families to provide a mini clinic specifically for men to empower themselves on how to navigate the child support system so that they can keep their children as the focus of their lives without resentment and anger."

The Addams Family:
A New Musical

Anthem Strong Families | November 2023

- Anthem Strong Families

The Addams Family was Hopeful's first ever completely sold out run. It also marked the introduction of our first sensory friendly and ASL interpreted performance.

We raised enough funds to supply 115 children in low-income areas with a musical instrument and music lessons for an entire year!

The Music Man

Save the Music Foundation | June 2023

The Music Man was performed by our largest cast at Hopeful so far, with 32 actors ranging in ages 6-60+.

After the success of our first production, Two Acts of Love, The Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth asked if we could partner with them annually to raise love for their mission. RMHFW's mission is to offer a supportive, home-like community that eases burdens for seriously ill children and their families. We immediately said yes and look forward to kicking off every one of our seasons with a Valentine's Production to benefit them!

Ronald McDonald House Charities

Our Annual Partner

The funds we raised help jump-start their counseling programs again after the COVID-19 pandemic! 

The Drowsy Chaperone

National Alliance on Mental Illness | July 2022

The Drowsy Chaperone was Hopeful's first ever fully scripted and licensed musical. We were also able to invite individuals and families who use NAMI's services to enjoy a preview night.

100% of our ticket sales from this Disney-themed musical revue went towards WCN's conservation efforts for the cotton-top tamarins, one of the most endangered primates in the world! 

The Most Magical Show on Earth

Wildlife Conservation Network | July 2021

The Most Magical Show on Earth focused on conservation on and off stage as our team and actors gave back by leading a park clean-up!

90 cents of every dollar we donated to American Red Cross was invested in delivering care and comfort to those in need, which during the COVID-19 pandemic was vital to not only our community, but to the world!

Halloweentown on Hopeful Street

American Red Cross | October 2020

Halloweentown on Hopeful Street was presented outdoor and streamed online in order to keep actors safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.

With this musical revue, we were fortunate enough to raise enough money to grant two wishes for kids right here in North Texas! 

I Have a Dream

Make-a-Wish Foundation of North Texas | September 2019

I Have a Dream was our first production after becoming an official 501(c)3!

ways to get involved

If you still have questions, feel free to reach out!
We don't bite.

contact us>>



Join The Team

Community outreach

Become a Guild Member